Kids Skate Free is a national program aimed to get more kids to their local skating rinks. Why?
Roller skating is…
- A fun way to increase muscular strength and cardio respiratory endurance.
- A way to burn anywhere from 330 to 600 calories per hour!
- Great for improving balance and flexibility.
- A fantastic source of aerobic exercise.
- A key to weight control.
- Easy to learn.
- A great tension reliever and enthusiasm builder.
- An excellent way to help maintain good health.
Click the graphic above to register your child for 2 FREE skating passes per week.
Receive discounts, coupons & our latest news!
Just Enter Your Email Below!